remember when esteban was calling the dead but got put on hold
My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!
- Parents: Don't forget to make us proud
- Friends: Don't forget to socialize
- Teachers: Don't forget to get A's
- Strangers: Don't forget to blend in
- Opposite sex: Don't forget to look good
- Society: Don't forget to be perfect
- Tumblr: Fuck the world, at least you haven't murdered somebody today
- Tumblr: But just in case you want to get away with it, here are some tips.
I think most of their paycheck went to fixing the set
the 2nd gif is just great
Bless you Nickelodeon
You know, I’ve seen a lot of Disney Mom “Happy Mother’s Day!” posts going around, but all of them I’ve seen neglected one very important Disney “mom.”
So props to Nani, who - for all her shortcomings - genuinely loved her sister and only wanted the best for her. She had to be a mom because she had no choice, and she did her best… her level best. Even if she got frustrated, even if she got scared.
And in the end? She made it work.
“Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for each dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn’t carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life.”
I just can’t not reblog this
Page 1 of 11